Oil Minder® Elevator System now with BACnet!
Oil Minder® Pump & Control Packages for Elevator Systems
- For elevator pits, transformer vaults & industrial sumps
- Simplex or Duplex
- 115/230 V, 1 ph
- 230/460 V, 3 ph
- Now with BACnet functionality!
Stancor designs and manufactures the patented Oil Minder® systems, which are complete pump and control packages. OiL Minder® pump systems are specifically designed for sump applications where it is critical to pump water, but leave potentially harmful oils behind. Oil Minder® systems are widely used in hydraulic elevator sumps to prevent leaked hydraulic oil from being pumped into the wastewater discharge.
Oil Minder® systems were recently enhanced with BACnet automation capability to combine plumbing and HVAC equipment into the same channel for alarms, fault codes and operating schedules. This means equipment, like an elevator, can send status information through BACnet to create the backbone of a comprehensive maintenance program.
Heavy Duty Slurry Pumps
- For sludge, slurry and heavily contaminated liquids
- Hardened alloy wet end materials
- 1,800 rpm motor & double mechanical seals
- 5 to 30 hp
- 2 to 1,200 gpm
- MSHA models available
Stancor’s SKR heavy-duty slurry pumps are built to handle tough pumping applications such as coal slurry, mill scale and ash transfer, sand and gravel dewatering, barge and tank sludge clean-out. They are designed with heavy duty, abrasive resistant, high chromium alloy steel wet-end materials, high efficiency 1800 RPM motors and double mechanical seals to deliver maximum performance and pump life – at affordable prices.
Submersible Dewatering Pumps
- MSHA approved, explosion-proof models available
- Built to withstand extremely high pressure & extreme operating conditions
- 2 to 45 hp
- 150 to 1,800 gpm
- 50 ft. power cable and starter box standard
Stancor S Series Submersible Dewatering pumps are packaged systems, complete with heavy duty tanks, covers, and internal plumbing. They are built rugged for reliable performance, easy operation and maintenance and minimal power requirements.
Chemical Resistant Submersible Pumps
- Suitable for salt/seawater & mild acids
- Corrosion resistant plastic/stainless steel
- 14.5 lbs
- 60° C max (140° F) ambient liquid temperature, “intermittent duty”
- 115/220V or 230/460V