Arsenic, PFAS/PFOS and Iron & Manganese Removal
Purolite® FerrlX® ARSENIC Removal Media
Purolite® FerrIX™ A33E, a direct replacement for Bayoxide E33, is an iron oxide impregnated bead resin designed specifically to remove Arsenic III and Arsenic V.
Manufactured and regenerated in the US, FerrIX™ A33E can be used with most lead-lag or parallel design configurations and is recommended for either single use or off-site regeneration.
- No backwashing required
- Reduces Arsenic III and Arsenic V to < 2 ppb
- Ideal for both municipal and POE systems
- NSF/ANSI 61 Certified
- Regenerable and reusable
- Minimizes water use and maintenance, media cost, and start-up and operating costs
- Not hazardous according to OSHA 29CFR 1910.1200*
- Regeneration, extraction and loading services available.
Purolite® Purofine® PFA694E PFAS Removal Resin
Purofine® PFA694E is a proprietary single-use ion exchange and adsorption resin specially developed for removing PFOA and PFOS from potable water.
PFA694E effectiveness has been proved with extensive laboratory and field pilot testing.
• 5 to 10 times more capacity and longer service life than GAC
• Consistently delivers non-detect levels for both short and long
chain PFOA and PFOS
• Ideal for both municipal and POE systems
• Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI 61 standards
Purolite® SSTC6000E IRON and MANGANESE Removal Resin
Purofine® SSTC6000E is an advanced Shallow Shell (SST) bead resin designed for softening and iron and manganese removal. It is a GREEN ion exchange resin in use globally.
Both sodium and hydrogen cation exchangers will remove dissolved ferrous iron and manganese by ion exchange the same way that cation resin removes other cations (another way to say water softener). Shallow Shell technology (SST) has been proven to significantly reduce iron and manganese fouling in cation resin.
• For potable and non-potable water.
• Shorter regeneration cycles, reduced rinse water requirements.
• Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI 61 standards.
• Requires 15% less regenerant chemicals to achieve equal or better operating performance.
• Provides up to 50% savings in rinse and dilution water.
• Reduces leakage by over 20% at same regenerant dosage as traditional resin.
• Suitable for co-flow, counter-flow and packed bed systems.
• Supports ISO 14001:2004 initiatives toward environmental management and impact; uses less chemical regenerant and generates less waste.